May the mind of Christ my Savior live in me from day to day...

By His love and power controlling all I do and say

Monday, July 12, 2010

July is 1/2 over..

so..where did this summer go? where did all my time go? Did a month a half really just go by that fast...the answer is yes. My time was being divided between finishing class and a 1 hour internship and support raising. Both of which have taken up much time. I am glad to almost be done with this silly class and get my diploma, but I do know that the Lord called me to be in Hattiesburg this summer finishing class and it has been a sweet time still there. I will miss my church family, RUF, friends and family as I move 7 hours away and 12 hours from my parents! But goodness I can't wait to get to Dallas!
I keep thinking about what the city will be like. I'm visiting in afew weeks!

I appreciate the prayers and financial support thus received! The Lord has been extremely gracious to provide and his people have been giving selflessly and mind-blowingly. I'm at about 30% right now and in the next week supposedly to be around 45%! so this is wonderful to partnering with individuals and churches. The most encouraging thing is people desire to support me and want to know what I will be doing. I am going as their missionary to the campus of SMU. They are attached with my ministry! So i'm so excited to be able to see Dallas and see where I will be for the next 2 years!!

Thanks be to God! How good and faithful is He to his faithless and blind child!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment