May the mind of Christ my Savior live in me from day to day...

By His love and power controlling all I do and say

Sunday, June 27, 2010

humility

So...
I am learning to be humble. Not to rely on myself or my family to provide. I am learning to rely soley on my Heavenly Father for my needs. It is a hard road, to acknowledge the fact that I can't bring in the money, it's the Lord's money that he is providing. I also can't sit and wait, I am also called to be proactive. This is the Lord's money and He is providing them, but I need to go find it.
A sin I am struggling with now is pride. Having to ask someone for money, or prayer support makes me feel like I'm taking it away from someone else. The whole I can give and give but I don't like to receive. Right now I am being molded and fired right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment