May the mind of Christ my Savior live in me from day to day...

By His love and power controlling all I do and say

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June June June

It blows my mind to know that June is almost over. It's been a great month so far though. Granted the weather in Hattiesburg, MS is extremely muggy and hot. My time lately has been emailing, contacting and sending letters to folks! and there is still SOO much more to do.

I have a summer class, the last one before I graduate!! It has been very difficult to stay motivated and diligent to my schoolwork when I know that there is so much to do for preparing to get to campus in the fall. Please be praying that I will desire to finish my work well as I get ready to graduate!

Well support raising now is 15% right now, which is nice! I'm moving up!

A thing about support raising that I have learned is that I am bad at asking. A friend of mine would tell me in the past that I am really bad at telling people what I need, and this is exactly what I will be doing for the next two years. The beauty through all of this is that if this is the Lord's calling for me, He is going to provide the money! Another thing I have learned is that it isn't a bad thing to ask the body of Christ for money to support me as I go onto campus. I am asking for a partnership with a church or individuals. I am going to be going to SMU as their personal missionary! The prayer and financial support will be used mightly in my work with RUF at SMU!

Prayer Requests---
-I've been having problems sleeping at night, please be praying that I was have restfull and consistent sleeping!
-That I will be daily exposing myself to the gospel and the Lord's Word
-That the Lord will already begin to provide community out in Dallas
-

No comments:

Post a Comment