May the mind of Christ my Savior live in me from day to day...

By His love and power controlling all I do and say

Thursday, August 19, 2010

All moved in!

Hey there bloggers!

I'm all moved in! My apartment is still taking shape and still in the process of unpacking. The trek over here went great, my Uhaul unpacked by assistance of some students and the family I'll be living with. This family is amazing and I already love them. They have 2 little boys, and one of them has already proposed to me! Might have to take him up on that offer :)

Yesterday, Chad, Creighton and I moved in some freshmen and it immediately brought back memories from when I moved into my freshman dorm 4 years ago...I feel old even to say I'm out of college! But the last few days have just been me acclimating to Dallas. It's a big city and very different from what i'm used to. But i love the fact that there are starbucks on every street corner! Starbucks is like home to me! Its really easy to get lost in the city, but i haven't been too lost. So nothing too bad!

I'm about to run, just wanted to say all is well and I'm excited to start the semester next week!

Please continue pray for my adjustment to working for RUF, as opposed to being a student, for community outside of school, that I will be working for Him and not for men!

Love love love
grayson

No comments:

Post a Comment