May the mind of Christ my Savior live in me from day to day...

By His love and power controlling all I do and say

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Just to justify myself b/c i haven't updated in months...i did say in the beginning i was going to be terrible at updating. I have again proven to be right at judging myself!

Merry Christmas to all! I can't believe how fast the fall flew by. I feel as if i had just moved to Dallas and then I turn around and i'm planning for the RUF christmas party! My semester moved so fast, it was more like long days and short weeks. My time on campus has been both wonderful and growing. I moved to Dallas expecting the transition to be effortless and easy. I am glad to say I am growing up and learning that life after college is hard and extemely different. Not only was i NOT expecting this season of life to be hard, but i am also learning how college is almost like a vacation from the real world for 4 years. I am grateful to report that my Heavenly Father has been faithful and so loving to me. He has provided friendships, wonderful relationships with female students, older women in the Dallas area and as well as a bond with my campus minister, Chad and my co-intern, Creighton. God has given me a few friends who pursue me and love me when i'm exhausted and empty. He has provided a family I live with in Dallas, who love the Lord and love me!

My work with the female students of RUF has been fruitful this semester. The freshmen girls are wonderful and totally accept my work as i try to pursue, love, teach and befriend them. The upperclassmen girls are so completely welcoming and kind! I have been overwhelmed by their sweet thoughts. I love that I get to say my job is to love college students and grow in my understand of God's limitless grace!

Here are just afew pictures from this semester and what we as RUF have done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment